Saturday, February 3, 2007

Entry 8

Mixed bag today.

Yesterday I interviewed for a position that I am qualified for, would do a great job at, could learn a new skill. Drawbacks are that it is full-time and the base salary is small (although, interviewer wouldn't elaborate) and the rest is on commission. The good things are it would be income and, eventually, I could be my own boss.

This coming week I will interview for a job which I can do with my eyes closed. It pays OK and it is part-time. So, I could go to school, have a steady income, spend time with Daughter when she is here, and get other stuff done with my life.

S.O. says he would help around the house, chores, etc. if I got a full-time job; but that didn't happen before. I doubt he will do it now.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Headache time has come. Yesterday, it was more nagging than anything else. Today, it is interfering with me concentrating and focusing. One thing I hate wiht my headaches is I am so bleeding tired and my eyes want to close; but, if I lie down, my head thumps harder.

I don't want to take my migraine meds as I don't think the headache is bad enough. Besides, S.O. gets quite put out and in a horrible mood when I have my headaches. It is as if he thinks I can control when I'm going to have them; I can't. He also is upset that the strong meds put me out for 2 hours; after all, I'm just lying there doing nothing. It's a really suck.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Today's agenda includes only 2 things: Cleaning and Grocery shopping. Both of these will take my mind off the work issues and the headache (I hope).

No comments: